BMW E30 ///M3 ‘Cecotto’ (N°304/505)
354A Green Stripe Windscreen
400A Sliding Sunroof Manual
410A Window Lifts, Electric At Front
428A Warning Triangle
510A Headlight Beam-Throw Contr? F Low Beam
551A On Board Computer II w Remote Control
690A Cassette Holder
795 M3 Sondermodell ’89
– The engine got a full rebuild using all oem parts. A new timing chain and E36 tensioner have been fitted.
– The car got a full body respray in original ‘MacaoBlau Metallic’
– There is a brand new half leather interior. The original “345 Silber Cecotto” cloth interior has been replaced with exactly the same original cloth and new nappa black leather.
– Alcantara Sport Evo steering wheel
– New Bilstein/Eibach suspension
– Milltek full stainless steel exhaust system (with de-cat)
– Sparco Twin Tube Alu Strut Brace
– Ferodo DS 2500
– Checkup @ PowerPlusEngineering
– ACT (bbs) RS in non staggered 17″. Still have to buy some nice rubber
– There’s an Alpine sat.nav. which will be replaced by the oem radio or something like a Becker Indianapolis
– Pioneer rear speakers….. Rauss damit…
– Suspension might be replaced with coilovers..
– Stone chips on front bumper/lip… Needs a little love (read paint)
– Spoiler needs new paint
– After a while when i get to know the car better and when she will stay in my garage for a long time i will definitely get a Carbon airbox +AlphaN.